In this test case we're actually testing three things:
- Firebug Lite's ability of accessing three kinds of stylesheets: internal (via <style>), external (via <link>, but from the same domain) and imported (via @import)
- Firebug Lite's ability of parsing these kinds of stylesheets and retrieving the correct line number for the rules
- Firebug Lite's ability of reordering rules according to specificity
Steps to reproduce
- Load Firebug Lite
- Inspect the element which says "inspect here" inside the content section (it is a div with id "test")
- Observe the Style Side Panel
- The first rule should be "#test"
- The second rule should be ".green"